Thursday, January 31, 2013

Acceptable approach when delivering cover letter, resume, etc. in ...

Acceptable approach when delivering cover letter, resume, etc. in person?

I'm applying for my first graphic design job outside of free-lancing. I plan on printing my resume on a thick card stock, but should I also do that with my cover letter? That would seem a little tacky handing two thick pieces of paper, so should I print the cover letter on normal paper and the resume on card stock?

Furthermore, what is the most accepted way to deliver this content? Stapling them would seem unprofessional. Paper clipping could be better, but I'm hoping the cover letter doesn't get lost with the resume. Beyond that, I don't know any other way.

I also have a business card I designed for contact convenience, but I'm not sure if I should attach that with the cover letter and resume. Perhaps it would be better to save the business card as a takeaway for an interview?

What do you all recommend?

Source: http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83065

fun. hepatitis c symptoms david bradley david foster wallace pinterest attwireless taylor swift zac efron

No comments:

Post a Comment