Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lady Gaga Does Not Believe in Divorce


Lady Gaga, who just broke up with Taylor Kinney, says that when she does decide to get married, it will be for good. Divorce is not an option.

Though she's been known to shock with her outlandish outfits and raunchy stage shows, the Born This Way singer insists marriage is for life.

On The Conversation With Amanda De Cadenet (so much for that self-imposed media blackout) which aired in the US last week, she said:

Gaga Interview

"My grandmother... was married to my grandfather for 60 years. My parents are still together, 30 years. Divorce is not an option for me."

"It's like, 'I'm gonna get married and that's it. He's stuck with me'."

The star explained that her mother and father had "stuck it out" through tough times and she plans to work just as hard on her own marriage.

"I want to eventually find a man that feels the same way - about divorce not being an option," she said. "Working through everything together, even if it's the hardest thing you've ever been through, you just stick it out."

The rumored hermaphrodite and unquestioned superstar also admitted recently that she finds love "terrifying." She's nothing if not up front.

san francisco 49ers giants vs 49ers sf 49ers joe paterno died 49ers game ravens ray lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment